If you’re looking for a home in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the town of Little Elm has what you’re looking for. Alethea Busby, realtor Little Elm TX, can show you homes for every budget from starter homes to water-side estates. Forty-five minutes from downtown Dallas, Little Elm is a growing town with many older homes and new developments but it still manages to hold onto its small-town charm. Why choose Little Elm for your next home?
1. The Denton County town has a rich history that started with Native American tribes that lived along the area’s creeks. The town of Little Elm was established by Kit King in 1844 and the county’s first post office was set up in King’s home in 1852.
2. In 2013, CBS News reported that the FBI had named Little Elm the safest city in Texas and the eighteenth safest city in the country for cities with a population over 25,000.
3. Little Elm is a water-lover’s paradise – over 66 miles of the town limits are shoreline on scenic Lewisville Lake.
4. The town is served by Little Elm ISD and Frisco ISD for Kindergarten through 12th grade. It is also served by Collin College, Texas Women’s University and the University of North Texas among other higher education campuses.
5. Little Elm has four public parks – Little Elm, Cottonwood, Beard and McCord. All offer boat ramps, barbeque grills, play areas and beaches. Beard Park features the Hydrous Wake Park, where visitors can wakeboard (or cable-waterski) on the lake.
6. On Saturdays from May to October, visitors and residents of Little Elm can purchase locally-grown fruits and vegetables and enjoy live music, arts & crafts and live cooking demonstrations.
7. Although small, Little Elm is an active community that has many adult sports leagues – for softball, basketball, volleyball, tennis and flag football. The Parks and Recreation Department offers swimming lessons, a running club, fitness programs and children’s activities.
8. Little Elm is the setting for many special events throughout the year including the Big Easy 5K run in the spring and summer fireworks in July. Halloween means pumpkin carving to light the local nature trails and a haunted walk along the Johnny Broyles Nature Trail. Santa Land, a custom village set up in Little Elm Park, is the site of Christmas festivities that include snow, elves, Mrs. Claus and Santa.
9. Little Elm offers emergency medical services, dental care and pharmacies. It also has grocery stores, car repair shops, plumbing, air conditioning repair and all major utilities.
10. Alethea Busby, realtor Little Elm TX, serves the Little Elm area.
No matter what your needs or lifestyle, Little Elm, Texas is the perfect home for you and your family. Call Alethea Busby, realtor Little Elm TX, today for help finding just the right home. Or visit www.texashomehub.com to see homes available in the area.
[osky-citation keyword= ‘realtor little elm tx’]